CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 3 February 2012

I am sooo excited

Evening all, brrr it has been really cold today and we even had a few flakes of snow, not that you would notice though lol.
Well onto my exciting news .. I ordered my Grand Caliber today, I am really excited. I am not one for new things really, it took a lot of persuasion on my friends part ( 6 months worth) for me to buy the Cuttlebug which I have to say is now my best friend lol. Now I have just have to decide what dies and folders I would like.
I am really into the bigger cards now, even though I still like making small cards, I do find colouring bigger digi images much easier so the bigger card is better for placing them on.
Anyway enough babbling from me and back to finishing the card off I started yesterday. Its taking me a little longer now with my hands getting stiffer with the cold weather.
I do hope everyone is keeping warm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to pop in :)
I do appreciate you leaving a comment, I read each one
Jo x