CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 18 February 2012

Had a terrible few days :(

I am again so sorry I haven't been on, the treatment is knocking me off my feet literally :(   My right leg decided to swell and for some unknown reason get very infected ... I haven't been able to walk on it as the pan was so bad just trying to stand. Well yesterday it decided to pop where the infection was and, well I won't go into details, but it wasn't pleasant :(

Anyway onto nicer things .. pop over to Crafty Jaks she has a fantastic Blog Candy to give away to one lucky winner, I did lol
Well thats it for today ... Oh before I go My Calibur arrived but not had a chance to play yet .. but I will lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to pop in :)
I do appreciate you leaving a comment, I read each one
Jo x