CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 23 September 2011

Still on a roll :)

Here is another Christmas Card, at this rate I will have them all done by next month lol

The image is another Lilly of the Valley, which I am so in love with at the moment. I used my pro markers to colour this stunning little image in, which my other half thought was an eskimo lol. I cut around it with a nestabilities label die and again used Crafters companion backing papers. The little snowflakes are from a punch called 'Make me' which I have had for years and not sure where I got it .. Oppps. The ribbon is from Fizzy Moon.

 A close up of image.
I hope you like as much as I do :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to pop in :)
I do appreciate you leaving a comment, I read each one
Jo x